Quick and easy to make, the fresh peach salsa perfectly complements these tasty pork tacos.
1tsp hot chilli powder
3tsp ground cumin
2 crushed garlic cloves
1tbs olive oil
500g thinly sliced pork medallions
2 peaches cut into wedges
½ small, finely chopped red onion
1 cup fresh coriander leaves
8 mini tortillas
1 de-seeded long red chilli, cut into long, thin strips
Lime wedges and plain yoghurt to serve
- Combine olive oil, chilli powder, garlic and cumin in a bowl. Add pork and season well with salt and pepper. Toss to coat pork and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat a barbecue or char-grill pan on a medium-high heat. Cook peaches for 2 minutes on each side until charred. Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 1cm pieces.
- Cook pork in char-grill pan for 2 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cook tortillas in batches in a medium frying pan over a high heat for about 20 seconds each side or until warmed through.
- Combine onion, chilli, peach and coriander in a bowl. Fill tortillas with pork and salsa and serve with lime wedges and yoghurt.