Has it been a while since your family’s last dental visit? Here is why you should make that booking right now.
- Regular check-ups save you money in the longer term. The sooner we pick up any problems, the more cheaply they can be treated.
- Your family’s natural teeth will last longer. Mending chipped teeth or replacing aging fillings preserves teeth for longer.
- You are protecting your family’s general health. Dental health and general health are interlinked, so ensuring your family has healthy teeth will help protect their general health.
- We look at the health of your entire mouth, not just teeth and gums. Our dentists regularly screen for oral cancer.
- Reduce your risk of a dental emergency. Booking an emergency dental appointment is never desirable and leaving dental visits until a family member is in pain greatly decreases the chances of us being able to save a tooth.