This salad is tasty and is super-quick and easy to prepare.
- 400g cooked and shredded skinless turkey
- 200g thin cooked egg noodles
- Sunflower oil for shallow frying
- 1tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2tbs rice vinegar
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 2tbs peanut oil
- 1tbs honey
- 1 large sliced avocado
- 1 small bunch coriander leaves
- ¼ shredded red cabbage
- 250g halved cherry tomatoes
- Heat 2cm sunflower oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and cook the noodles in two batches for 1-2 minutes until crisp. Drain on a paper towel and allow to cool.
- Make the dressing by combining the sesame oil, vinegar, chilli flakes, honey and peanut oil in a bowl. Whisk to mix thoroughly and season to taste.
- Combine turkey, cabbage, tomatoes, coriander and avocado in a bowl. Break noodles into clusters and add to salad. Drizzle over dressing and serve and enjoy straightaway.